Tuesday, January 25, 2011

jour de pluie.

Hi. Rain, rain go away! Since it's raining outside today, I decided that I will sit in the library & give a few updates in my life... So, I am writing a paper on a pop culture text & there is supposed to be a poem to accompany it. However, forcing poetry out of me is like pulling teeth for you...well, unless you like to have your teeth pulled. In that case, it's like someone eating your PB&J. & if you don't like sandwiches then it's like watching the gray fuzzies on your television screen for weeks or being water-boarded. Okay, what I am trying to get at here is it's simply no fun whatsoever. (Who knew that "whatsoever" is a real word!?) Hmm, another update... I started ballet back up this week after the holiday break- killer workout! Oh & I have started making Valentines for my family and friends! They aren't done yet, I still have many many more to make & I have to add sweet sayings :) I hope I am someone's Valentine this year! (This being single business is a little stressful at times!) Sending warm bedtime wishes your way!
 BTW, I made them out of tissue paper, mini jingle bells, paints, inks, magazine clippings, photos, glitter glue, ribbons, paperclip hearts- anything cute & fun! Mine are measuring right at 2.5x3.5 inches. Have fun! Show someone special just how much they mean to you <3
xo madiy

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I see my cute little valentine! Thank you so much :-) I'm glad you like your little fat free felt cookie too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your Valentine! I went back to my post to add your blog linky now that I have it. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did! Thank you! :) Glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete